As a youth organization, the uniqueness of OAYOUTH’s programming is anchored on the need to empower and support the youth as partners rather than beneficiaries.
As documented in our Strategic plan, OAY has four program areas, implemented through;
- The Kenya’s Vision 2030
- Africa Union’s Agendas 2063
- United Nation’s Agenda 2030 commonly known as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The Global Health Strategy; Every Woman, Every Child
The Kenya Chapter focuses on 4 priorities areas in its programs.
(1) Youth Health, Gender Equality & Equity
(2)Economic Empowerment and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Livelihoods
(3) Participatory Leadership, Governance & Accountability
(4) Environment and Climate Change